- A Tragedy of Biblical Proportions
- Black Lines Are a Strange, Magical, Way To Convey an Image.
- Blog Archive
- Don’t Mess With 13
- Everything Must Go
- Fitzhugh McGrew Used to Swim at the Zoo. The Penguins Disliked this and the Puffins Did Too!
- Highlights From First Week March 31st, 2013 through April 6th, 2013
- If a Large Event Happens in the East Village in the 1980s and No One Writes About it, Is it a Large Event?
- Modern Venus #8 and a Note About the Structure of the Blog
- MODERN VENUS — A CONTEXT, with illustrations by everyone from Michelangelo to Tom of Finland (and myself)
- Necessity is the Mother of ReInvention
- Portrait of Myself as a Middle-Aged man With a Backache
- Portrait of Myself as a Young man with Eyeliner and Shimmer Lights
- Staten Island’s Gas House Gang
- Street Photos: The Streets of Baltimore
- The Beginning of My Fabulous Career
- The Gods (or at Least the Editors) Must be Crazy
- The Idea That History is Not All It’s Cracked Up to Be, is Quite Threatening in Some Quarters
- The Most Famous Face in the World
- The Onyx Fool at the Smithsonian
- The Story Behind the Truly Amazing Dr. Diedrich Irving Kniebocker!
- Week of April 15 – 21 Complete. The Most Reviled Form of Art, Cezanne Gets the Last Laugh, Maria Maria, & More Modern Venus
- Welcome to My Fabulous Career!